FRONTBASE, INC. END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read this document carefully. This is a legal agreement between you ("Licensee") and FrontBase, Inc. ("FrontBase"). BY CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON, LICENSEE REPRESENTS AND AGREES THAT LICENSEE IS AUTHORIZED TO CONSENT TO (AND HEREBY AGREES TO) THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF LICENSEE DOES NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS, PLEASE SELECT THE BUTTON INDICATING NON-ACCEPTANCE.
--------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SOFTWARE LICENSE ---------
Except as provided above, or with FrontBase’s prior written consent, neither this Agreement nor any rights or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, shall be sublicensed, assigned or otherwise transferred and any attempt to sublicense, assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights or obligation under this Agreement shall be null and void (except as aforesaid).
Except as provided in this Section, the Software is provided to Licensee on an "AS IS" basis, and FrontBase makes no other warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the Software licensed hereunder. FrontBase does not warrant or represent that the Software will operate uninterrupted or error free or that all defects in the Software are correctable or will be corrected.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS LICENSE OR REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW, CUSTOM, PRIOR ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS BY LICENSOR, ITS LICENSORS OR REPRESENTATIVES OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTION AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE HEREBY OVERRIDDEN, EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL FRONTBASE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA AND PERSONAL INJURY), WHETHER OR NOT FRONTBASE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ARISING OUT OF LICENSEE’S USE OF THE SOFTWARE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. In no event will FrontBase be liable for any claim against Licensee by a third party, and Licensee hereby agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold FrontBase harmless for any claims for costs, damages, expenses (including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) or liability arising out of or in connection with the installation, use and performance of the Software licensed hereunder, whether alone or in combination with any other product or service.
The Software and Documentation have been developed entirely at private expense. Use, duplication or disclosure of the Software by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR 52.227-19(c) or subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 52.227-7013 and/or in similar or successor clauses in the FAR, or the DOD or NASA FAR supplement. Unpublished rights are reserved under the Copyright Laws of the United States.
Version 2.0, January 2004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
"License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
"Licensor" shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.
"Legal Entity" shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
"You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
"Source" form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.
"Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
"Work" shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below).
"Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof.
"Contribution" shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For the purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or its representatives, including but not limited to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussing and improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as "Not a Contribution."
"Contributor" shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity on behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor and subsequently incorporated within the Work.
2. Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
3. Grant of Patent License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or by combination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed.
4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.
6. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability. While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may choose to offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalf and on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor, and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
-------------------------------------------------------------------- The PHP License, version 3.01 Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 The PHP Group. All rights reserved. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, is permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. 3. The name "PHP" must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without prior written permission. For written permission, please contact email@example.com. 4. Products derived from this software may not be called "PHP", nor may "PHP" appear in their name, without prior written permission from firstname.lastname@example.org. You may indicate that your software works in conjunction with PHP by saying "Foo for PHP" instead of calling it "PHP Foo" or "phpfoo" 5. The PHP Group may publish revised and/or new versions of the license from time to time. Each version will be given a distinguishing version number. Once covered code has been published under a particular version of the license, you may always continue to use it under the terms of that version. You may also choose to use such covered code under the terms of any subsequent version of the license published by the PHP Group. No one other than the PHP Group has the right to modify the terms applicable to covered code created under this License. 6. Redistributions of any form whatsoever must retain the following acknowledgment: "This product includes PHP software, freely available from <http://www.php.net/software/>". THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE PHP DEVELOPMENT TEAM ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PHP DEVELOPMENT TEAM OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. -------------------------------------------------------------------- This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many individuals on behalf of the PHP Group. The PHP Group can be contacted via Email at email@example.com. For more information on the PHP Group and the PHP project, please see <http://www.php.net>. PHP includes the Zend Engine, freely available at <http://www.zend.com>.
jQuery Foundation projects are released under the terms of the license specified in the project's repo or if not specified, under the MIT license.
The MIT License is simple and easy to understand and it places almost no restrictions on what you can do with a jQuery Foundation project.
You are free to use any jQuery Foundation project in any other project (even commercial projects) as long as the copyright header is left intact.
All demos and examples, whether in a code project's repository or displayed on a project site, are released under the terms of the license as specified in the code repository. Many jQuery Foundation projects choose to release their sample code under the terms of CC0.
CC0 is even more permissive than the MIT license, allowing you to use the code in any manner you want, without any copyright headers, notices, or other attribution.
The content on jQuery Foundation web sites are released under the terms of the license specified in the website's repo or if not specified, under the MIT license.
The design, layout, and look-and-feel of jQuery web sites are not licensed for use and may not be used on any site, personal or commercial, without prior written consent from the jQuery Foundation.
|The MIT License (MIT)|
|Copyright (c) 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc|
|Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy|
|of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal|
|in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights|
|to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell|
|copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is|
|furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:|
|The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in|
|all copies or substantial portions of the Software.|
|THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR|
|IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,|
|FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE|
|AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER|
|LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,|
|OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN|
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2014 Adam Smith Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.